Oh that pesky 1st Amendment with its annoyances like free press… Maybe now that Eric “Turn The Blind Eye” Holder is gone, we’ll have some actual prosecution for high crimes & misdemeanors, corruption, and racketeering. And this traitorous wench should be first in line for the grand jury, just in front of John “The Slime” … Read moreRun, Lois, Run!
“Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%” — Thomas Jefferson This comes to mind today with the Supreme Court decision to not hear the gay marriage issue. It opened the door to gay marriage in Nevada, despite our popularly voted state … Read moreDemocracy & Marriage
My answer will be: OTHER. Done. Put that in your algos & data mine it. 😛 Gun Buyers Tagged by Race
This is a bit of hope, but Dirty Harry will kill it in the Senate. The Bankers will win this day. I wonder what those 90 Nays are thinking… “yeah, let’s just leave an unelected elite group of banksters free to print as much as they want & give it to whomever they want – … Read moreAudit the Fed Passes House
From: The Market Ticker By: Karl Denninger I’ll be damned. Two-out-of-three Americans recognize that their constitutional right to own a gun was intended to ensure their freedom. The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 65% of American Adults think the purpose of the Second Amendment is to make sure that people are able to … Read moreWell Well Mr. Obama, The American People “Get It”